Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Euros are Coming!

This week we have Jr. Middle prospect James Moore. I know we had him on not too long ago, but being that he's the only Irish prospect left who hasn't let his fans down recently, I figured we'd get him back on. He's got a fight coming up in two weeks.

Also, Fightnews and Fightwriter's Graham Houston will handicap this weekend's fights in England (Hatton - Lazcano and Malignaggi - N'Dou) along with Pavlik- Lockett. I wonder if Graham is tired of only being invited on when there's a british fighter involved?

A peek behind the scenes -- I thought I was going to have Pavlik. As of yesterday I was told it was basically a done deal. Today his rep sounded as if he barely remembered talking to me. We're shooting for next week. He assured me his schedule is much easier then and we should be able to get him on.

Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: